By Lance Thornton
We went to Pearl Harbor on the 5th day. It was super awesome! I have always been interested in World War II and the museums gave me lots of information that I found cool.
This is the Submarine Museum. Since I listened and read everything in there mom and dad made me leave before I was done.We went and saw the Submarine Bowfin. It was pretty cool to learn about the living conditions and how the submarine worked. It was also amazing how they lived in such small spaces.
We also toured the battleship USS Missouri. It was huge but it still was super cramped since they had to fit so many people on the ship. It was the ship were the peace treaty was signed. One thing that I thought was pretty funny about the peace treaty was that Canada (of all countries) signed on the wrong line so they had to move all of the signatures down by one line.
We also went to the Pearl Harbor memorial. It was cool and had all of the names of people who died in the bombing. It is built over the USS Arizona.
Comments