Last Cruise post- I promise!

Okay, it's our last post unless the pictures from the under-water camera turn out. We didn't even talk about snorkeling and Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman on day 3 because we took pictures only with a disposable underwater camera. Hope they turn out, cause it was amazing! Went on a tour of the galley (kitchen) on our last day at sea. So cool to see where all that food is made and we learned all about the crew, where the leftovers go, where they get the water from, how many pounds of bacon they serve each week, etc.




Yes, that's me in the middle of this game show in the big theater. We had seen them do this same game show earlier in the week and they didn't embarass the contestants or anything, so a friend form our dining table and I went up to get a ticket to be drawn out of the hat to participate. We decided to get tickets for our husbands too, knowing they wouldn't be too happy about it. Well, right off the bat they pulled Orson's tnumber, but he refused to get up saying that it was his wife who got the ticket so I had to get up. Only this time they had us contestants come from the back of the theater, turned on some music and made us dance our way up! I almost died. I think Orson may have included that video in our montage below. Warning: my dancing is hideous! But the game show was fun and I almost won.

Orson put all the video we had all together in one clip, so hopefully it will take so long to download, that you'll just give up. This is embarassing stuff! So we got into the Karaoke on the ship and it was sooo fun. Throughout the week, I did One Moment in Time and Valentine, then Orson (I still can't believe he sang karaoke without being bribed) sang Collin Raye's The Gift and dedicated it to me and celebrating our anniversary- it was sooo sweet. Then they did what they call Super Star Live where they bring the professional 5 man band that plays for the big shows , into the club, give you a list of 100 songs they play, and I picked Girls Just Want to have Fun and sang it with a live band and a back up singer. It was sooo much fun! But just take my word for it, you don't want to watch this video!
Darn, there was an error uploading the video, guess you'll have to just imagine.

Comments

Caralee said…
Orson must really love you to do karaoke! What a FUN cruise! Now Orson, how about trying to upload that video again?? :)