Cruise Day 4: Roatan, Honduras


Mahogany Bay was a beautiful new port. We had booked an excursion with a company online, and once we found them were thrilled to find out we got our own personal tour guide and driver.
The Iguana Farm was amazing! We got to feed and pet them. They come to you and arch their back like a kitten whne you pet them. This was one of those moments when I almost wished we had the boys with us!

They also had this cute monkey there who wrapped his tail so tightly around my leg, I could barely get away.


Cool "pirate ship" sailing by


Zip-lining here we come! It was a little scary at first, but such a thrill flying over the jungle canopy zig-zagging across on 8 different runs. It was gorgeous!



Next to Turquoise Bay, which we had completely to ourselves to Jet-Ski all over the beautiful Bay. Our driver said most of the cruise excursions head west instead of east, so we barely saw another tourist all day

Last stop was an amazing beach resort called Parrot Tree. We'd love to take our family back to this island someday.

Yet another towel animal. Yes, we (or should I say I) missed the boys a little, but were definately able to relax and enjoy!

Comments

Neat pictures! How fun! It looks like you had a great time!!!
It all looks amazing! I'm so glad you guys took a well-deserved get-away.
Caralee said…
What a fabulous vacation!! The cruise pictures look like a dream. You guys were adventurous- ziplining, jet skiing, cave tubing, iguanas...