Day 7: Islands of Adventure

We enjoyed visiting the Orlando temple and even had a great family scripture study on the grounds.Colby found a cute pet lizard at the temple. Then we went to Unversal Islands of Adventure which was really fun. This is Micah on the Dr. Seuss Merrry go Round.

The boys loved this Sinbad Stunt Show, although Orsona dn I thought it was the cheesiest ever. We posed with the villians after the show.




These are pictures of us after riding Popeye's barges. We didn't realize that the warning signs about getting wet meant this wet. It was worse than taking a shower with your clothes on! But it was pretty fun.

We also loved the 3D Spiderman ride, the Poseidon's Fury show, and the roller coasters (which only Lance was tall enough to ride).








Comments

For some reason your name doesn't come to the top of my list when you update your blog, so I've been waiting and waiting for you to post about your trip. We had a great time looking at all the pictures. Jocelyn and Nathan wanted to watch Colby's water video 10+ times. Looks like an amazing trip!
jen said…
We are saving up so we can go on your exact trip! Looks like so much fun! I just posted a few of the zucchini recipes that I've tried lately on my dinner blog. Yes, I have a food blog. It helps me keep the recipes I like together. The blog is goodenoughtomakeagain.blogspot.com. I know that you'll totally love the music on my blog;). Will you email me your zucchini recipe or can I borrow and copy. Thx! My email is jenyancey@gmail.com.
wylie said…
Hi Thorntons! I found your blog following a link from Blake and Annette's site. It was so good to read your posts and see pictures of your growing boys. What a great looking family you have!
wylie said…
Sorry, forgot to leave my email last time wylie@xmission.com