Sea World

We enjoyed all the great shows at Sea World, except when Deveri missed half of the Dolphin show running a few miles in soaking wet jeans (from the Atlantis ride) to look for Colby and report him missing. He saw the entire dolphin show because he was actually found by Orson a few seconds after I left. We especially loved the evening Shamu and Dolphin shows in the dark. The boys loved all the sea life, especially the shark exibit. At the Elmo playland, they opted to skip the rides and had a blast on the old-fashioned playground.

I forgot to mention, after we visited the Wild Animal Park, my friend Andrea had us all over for a delicious dinner. All of the kids had a great time playing together. They live maybe 2 miles from the park there in a great home on a golf course. No wonder they are sad to be leaving San Diego for North Carolina soon.


Comments

Andrea said…
Love the manatee picture! Your boys are strong! I can totally identify with the runaway scare. Whew! So glad you found him.