"The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

Micah got to be the baby Jesus for the extended Wilcock Family Nativity. You can't really even see him in there because the little shepherds and wisemen and angels were all so enthralled with the baby Jesus, they just stood around him and oohed and ahhed for several minutes. It was really quite touching. Colby is the little cow hiding behind the angel. Kurt is Joseph, Derek is a shepherd somewhere and Lance decided he was too old.
Micah and his other hilarious grandpa

Our "Night in Bethlehem" ward party
Decorating the (fake) gingerbread house

Micah gets a baby doll from Santa (his dad would never have bought one for him)
Lance and his cousin Hannah decorating their "Grahm cracker creation", a long-standing tradition in Deveri's family. But I don't even see any grahm crackers!?!
Kurt and cousin Brayden with their amusement park creation.
Colby and helper Aunt Alaina. This is our kids favorite Christmas tradition.
Derek's roller coaster, with credit to his helper, Brandon Watts (Alaina's date)

Comments

Caralee said…
I sure wish I could have see micah as the mesmerizing baby Jesus! And yes, graham cracker creations isn't really "graham cracker" anymore, is it?
Andrea said…
Our ward had a "Night in Bethlehem" party last year. It was awesome! How cool that the great ideas are spreading out around the church.
jen said…
I got all excited thinking that I had a new blogger friend but now you don't blog. I'm waiting for another post:). What are you busy or something with FIVE boys?!:)