Halloween, etc.








It's Yoda, Robin Hood, Harry Potter, an Indian, and a Combination Pizza at the huge Halloween Carnival at Davis High School put on by Burton PTA.









On Halloween night, Micah was an Indian that looked more like a Hippie.










I finally got Colby to wear the frog costume I had made him, but he told everyone he was a turtle.









I know I brag shamelessly about our boys, but I have never been able to brag about this before. At his 4 month doctor appointment, Micah weighed a whopping 16 lbs. 3 oz. which is 75th percentile. We usually get excited about anything over the 10th percentile at our house, so this time we threw an all out party! He is growing fast, sleeping through the night and getting to be a lot of fun. Plus, isn't he the cutest baby you've ever seen!?!?









This is Lance (I mean Martin Luther King, Jr.) and his "Images of Greatness" project. He had to write, memorize and recite a "Bioriddle" and the audience would guess who he was. He did a great job.

Comments

Caralee said…
Yeah! I am so happy that Micah is so big and growing so well. Maybe he will be the center on your BB team... Loved the pics. Keep them coming!