Are we old enough to have an 11 year old?

For Lance's birthday, he chose to have family party to the circus. All the boys loved it, even Micah, and maybe even Orson (though he would never admit it.) Before the circus starts, you can go down into the ring and mingle with the performers. Of course the 3 older boys are way too shy to volunteer, but Colby had no qualms and they couldn't resist choosing him even though they already had enough kids. Lance got a new game for the Wii: Lego Indiana Jones and a scout shirt from Mom and Dad, and binoculars from Grandma. He even got to go on his first Boy scout campout already! We can't believe he's 11, although sometimes he's already acting like a teenager.

Comments

Brooke said…
Hey, you have a blog....and I found it! Yay! I love the blogging world. So fun to see you and your little family. Or your not-so-little family now. I can't believe you have 5 boys now! Crazy!
Happy Birthday, Lance! I can't believe Lance is 11 either. It seems like just last year that I couldn't wait for him to be born. It seemed like it took forever. The circus looked way fun. Colby did great!
Caralee said…
So cute...I can't believe Lance is that old either. I still remember holding him as a baby when I was in 9th grade like it was yesterday! Maybe you still have a couple of years while Lance will still want to go places with you guys, yes? Good Luck to you guys at the Cougar races this weekend! I wish we could be there.
Katie said…
Deveri, how fun that you have a blog. It is such a fun way to keep tabs on friends and family. I really enjoy ours. I can't believe you have 5 kids already. No you are not old enough to have an 11 year old. My oldest is only 6 and even that makes me feel old. Oh well. Life goes on and I love seeing them grow up. Come visit our blog at www.thesnow-flakes.blogspot.com.
Tiffany said…
Deveri, Your family is so cute! I loved looking back at all the pics.
The boys are all so handsome. You look really great too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE!!!! We hope that you had a great day!