Arches Vacation

We took a fun trip to Arches over UEA vacation this year. I think our boys honestly love that place more than Disneyland. And even better this time, we went with some of their favorite cousins, Orson's sister Annette, her husband Blake, and their four kids. Now I know you're thinking, "Didn't you just have a baby?", and yes there were many moments when I was thinking, "What was I thinking?". But for the most part, it was a realy fun trip. We stayed at an RV Park in Moab in our trailer and it was gorgeous weather. It's a wonderland of slickrock for boys to climb on, causing their mother to be on the brink of a heart attack alot of the time. We did all of the shorter hikes at Arches, Orson and the big boys did the hike to Delicate Arch, and even drove over to Canyonlands to hike up to Mesa Arch. What amazing creations!


Deveri and Micah in Canyonlands


A great view at Canyonlands.


Mesa Arch


This is the boy who usually hides from the camera!


Balanced Rock.


Delicate Arch.


This is a steep trail next to where Wall Arch used to stand.


Micah in the Backpack.


They were always exploring.



Colby and Jocelyn taking time out for a hug.


Posing on Park Avenue.

Comments

walker fam said…
That looks like so much fun. I'm glad that you could fit in a vacation before it got cold.